About the company & work
This is the opportunity to join a growing and busy survey company largely doing large infrastructure jobs around Australia. We have prominent roles FIFO roles in Queensland and the NT on offer.
About the role
We have a number of roles available, including mining infrastructure and roadworks jobs. These are FIFO positions and as such will be living in the housing accommodation provided.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Australian survey qualifications or qualifications assessed by SSSI or BOSSI
- 12d experience is highly regarded
- Experience with Leica equipment is preferred
- Structures experience
- FIFO or DIDO experience is favourable – life in camp is different from working a 9 to 5.
- An even temperament – the ability to work a large project and get on with other team members on site.
- Excellent hourly rate + super.
- Accommodation and travel expenses provided.
- Flexible lifestyle (2:2, 2:1, 10:4 and 3:1 rosters are available, depending on the role).
- Great training and experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on a large infrastructure job or series of jobs. You’ll be well looked after, work with a great bunch of professionals on a rewarding job.
Call me today or apply with your CV through this site.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.