Due to unprecedented growth, our client is looking for a project/engineering surveyor to join their team. They are providing surveying solutions for various projects across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Our client is a medium sized engineering surveying company that has worked hard to create and now maintain an impeccable reputation throughout the civil, construction and infrastructure industries. They are working alongside industry leaders delivering results on some of Victoria’s biggest projects with projects secured looking into 2025.
What your working day will look like
- You will confidently communicate with site supervisors to co-ordinate tasks required
- Set up your instrument or GNSS equipment
- Accurately set-out for concrete, steel, bulk earthworks, road, drainage electrical/gas/water reticulation and all other project specific set-out
- Recording of data and management of data on company intra-web
- Communication with senior surveyors and engineers to ensure you are using the latest drawings
- Plan reading
- Solving project specific issues
- Operation of UAV as required
- Performing site-based computations including; amendments to design, conformance reports/as-builts, volumes and producing plans for clients
Our client would expect the following from you.
- 4 years plus engineering/project surveyor experience (surveying qualifications are preferred though not essential)
- The ability to problem solve
- The aptitude to use modern surveying equipment
- A valid drivers license
- Common sense with an in-depth understanding of and ability to perform the tasks and duties required throughout a projects’ life-cycle
- An intermediate understanding of drafting/computations
- Extensive construction set-out experience
- 12d Field experience will be considered favourably
Our client offers the following.
- The latest kit, including both Trimble and Leica
- Phone/Truck/Laptop (including relevant software)
- On-going training from senior staff
- Access to work on some of Victoria’s largest projects
- Job security
- Work/Life Balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Paid O/T + penalties
If you are interested in what’s on offer and fit the position description – please, apply with your resume. Alternatively, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion on 0490893815.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.