Recent project success over the past few months has seen an opening for an Intermediate client-side Project Manager to join this highly respected Christchurch based Project Management consultancy.
Working alongside the Project Directors, the successful applicant will need to posses a thorough understanding of contract management and NZS 3910.
Project Managers with Engineering or Architectural backgrounds are of equal value to this consultancy who pride themselves on maintaining a diverse skill set within the business.
Ideal attributes and experience are as follows:
- 4 – 8 + years’ experience as Project Manager or APM.
- Thorough understanding of NZS 3910
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- The ability to work closely with clients and solve problems in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Capable of driving project teams forward.
- Ambitions for future leadership roles within the business.
The role would be involved in a diverse project portfolio across both private and public sector clients with a focus on delivering bespoke solutions to complex new-builds and refurbishments.
There is a tight-knit culture within the Christchurch office with plenty of guidance and support provided from Project Directors.
If you are seeking greater autonomy and responsibility with a true and distinguished career path, then please apply with your CV attached or contact Cam Miller for a confidential discussion – 027 4262 910
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.