With an exciting outlook for 2021, this Project Management Consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager or Project Director to further bolster the Senior Leadership group.
The successful applicant will immediately be responsible for a mentoring staff members and leading a team across a varied project portfolio.
Project Managers with Construction, Engineering or Architectural backgrounds are of equal value to this consultancy who pride themselves on maintaining a diverse skill set within the business.
Ideal attributes and experience are as follows:
- 8+ year’s client-side Project Management experience.
- Current or prior New Zealand experience.
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Private and Public sector project experience preferred.
- Prior experience on projects in the $50M – $100M range.
- Strong initiative with the ability to quickly make high level decision autonomously.
- The ability to work closely with large clients and solve problems in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Capable of driving project teams forward as a cohesive, focused and dynamic unit
- Highly capable stakeholder manager.
There is a great culture at this consultancy that is fuelled by a group of energetic project professionals who have a collective passion for successfully delivering the more challenging and diverse projects. Their strong family values hold true at all levels of the business with a major focus of this hire being personality.
It is an employee owned company which will see you working alongside industry professionals who take pride in delivering the best possible service to their clients.
High levels of personal and professional integrity are essential for the successful applicant whereby a clear pathway for equity will be mapped out prior to commencing.
For a confidential discussion about the role and consultancy, contact Cam Miller on 027 4262 910
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.