- Carry out field work for engineering surveys for major road and rail projects.
- Set out roads, rails, paths, drainage, related transport structures, U/G services and bulk earthworks.
- Liaise on site with contractors.
- Carry out checks, calculations and problem solve on the hop.
- Demonstrable, relevant experience on large infrastructure projects.
- Civil 3D, 12d, AutoCAD and Terra Model experience all regarded very well.
- An enthusiastic approach and a willingness to get the job done on time and accurately.
- A very generous salary package.
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone, PPE & kit all provided.
- Great variety of jobs to help continue your professional development.
How to apply:
For further information call me for a chat or register your interest by submitting a CV through this site.
I’m always keen to talk to people in the industry whether it be about this or something for the future that you might want to hear about.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.